How to make a Gmail account
Create Email Account: – Friends, if you are also new in the field of smartphones or Computers, then you must have heard about Gmail accounts, but do you know how to create a new Gmail account, if you do not know then it is in this article. We are going to tell you how to create a Gmail account on our mobile or computer.
And how to create Gmail ID as well as how to send emails in full detail the whole process is explained in detail below. With this, you will learn to create your Gmail ID.
How to create an Email ID – By the way, you can also create an Email ID from any other site like Yahoo.com, Outlook.com, and Mail.com. But more features and facilities are available in Gmail than in them. Some people get a Gmail Id made by one of their relatives once, but if they want to get another one made again, then there may be a problem if there is no one else to create it.
That is why it is important to know how to create a Gmail ID. So let’s know how to create a new Gmail account.
How to create a Gmail ID
- First of all, go to the browser of your mobile or computer.
- 2. Now you have to search ‘Gmail’ in it and click on the first result. Which will open this page.
3. Now click on Create Account, then select For me.
4. Now a new page will open, first enter your first name and last name.
5. After this, anyone has to create a Username. (Remember that the Username is not being used by anyone else, if someone else is using that Username, then some other Username options will come below, and you can select any one of them.
6. Now create a password. (That password must contain some English characters (ABC), some symbols (@#$%), and some numbers (123)) Then click on Next.
7. After this, you have to verify with any one mobile number, enter the number in the box, and click on Next.
8. Now Verify by entering (OTP) One Time Password will come on your entered number.
9. Now you have to enter your phone number (if you want to create without a number, leave it blank), Recovery Email Address (if there is no other email account, leave it blank if it does not have an email address), date of birth and gender. Then click on Next.
10. After this click on Yes I’m in.
11. Now the Privacy and Terms will open, click on I agree in it.
12. Your Gmail account is now open. By continuing from here, you can change the password, profile photo, name, etc. of your Gmail account.
Now you have created a Gmail ID, but unless you understand its options and features, it will be difficult to use it. That is why we are going to tell further what are its uses, and what are the options.