Software Developer requirements in UK
A Software Developer is required for an exciting new role within a well-known educational institute. Your role will involve working closely with a small team of developers and other key stakeholders to deliver new features and support the daily operations of the new launch.
As Software Developer you will be involved in developing an exciting solution to ensure end users are able to access and use it as comfortably as possible. Furthermore, once developed you will update as and when required to suit end users.
The ideal Software Developer:
- Experience developing front-end web applications
- A demonstrated background working on different stacks
- Ideally will have worked in an agile environment and lead agile development
- Some cloud-based experience (preferably Azure)
- Clear communication and ability to lead a small team
This role of Software Developer is based in Birmingham and is hybrid. The salary varies between £45,000 – £50,000
*Please note Visa Sponsorship is not provided
If you are interested in this role as a Software Developer