HCL Hiring as Graduate Trainee With 4.5 LPA Package
HCL Technology reports a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through HCL Technology Official Career Site . Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further insights regarding HCL Technology Hiring 2022 and Apply to the HCL Technology Recruitment 2022 through the Registration interface accessible toward the finish of this post. The more insights regarding HCL Technology Exam 2022, HCL Technology Off grounds Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are talked about underneath.
HCL Technology Careers for Freshers 2022:–
|Company Name||HCL Technology|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 4.5LPA|
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for HCL Technology Drive freshers.
- The candidates should belong to North India Location who are ready to relocate to Noida.
- The specialization is CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE.
- Candidates should be passed out from 2022.
- You are eligible if your 10th, 12th and UG is 70% and above in all academics.
- HCL offers a great opportunity for tech-savvy, enthusiastic individuals who are seeking to accelerate their careers in Information Technology.
- HCL Technologies attains talent from top colleges and enables resources to create future leaders through functional and behavioral programs, whilst enhancing their own sense of wellbeing from perspective of self-development, right role leveraging and career enhancement.
- As a part of the strategic team, we are looking for talented and driven graduates with certification in CDAC, AWS, SFDC, and PEGA.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be online Test – Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay. and those who clear first-round one to one interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the HCL Technology online test.
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HCL Technology Careers for Freshers 2022 online by the following link on or before Last Date.